We recommend the Advantage IRP4 heater for industrial and workshop space heating applications. This 3200W ceiling unit is designed for spaces that provide adequate clearance from the ground (2.5 – 3.5m) and top ceiling (125mm minimum) and nearest wall (1.5m minimum) and it is easier to install and maintain than hot air fans or gas “space beam” type heating systems and is more comfortable than other forms of electric heating often used in these environments. There are additional benefits:
- Since there are no exhaust emissions, no planning is required;
- They work silently and smoke-free, without raising health and safety concerns;
- Installation is much cheaper than alternatives to oil or gas: all you need is an electric cable;
- No maintenance. It is not necessary to maintain an infrared heater once installed;
- You can “concentrate” the heat exactly where you want – because there is no convection of heat, it is not wasted blowing in unheated areas;
- Far infrared has been shown to have positive effects on metabolism, being the range of waves in which water (which makes up 80% of the skin) absorbs heat most effectively.
Space heating can be used wherever a large volume needs to be heated and where the heaters themselves can be placed well out of reach. So workplaces such as workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses, etc. They are ideal places for heaters of this type.
NOTE : The emitters emit a slight orange glow