We recommend the Advantage IRP4 heater for industrial space and workshop heating applications. This 2600 W ceiling unit is designed for spaces that provide an adequate distance from the ground (2.5 – 3 m) and the upper ceiling (minimum 125 mm) and the nearest wall (minimum 1.5 m) and is easier to install and maintain than hot air fans or heating systems of the gas “space beam” type and is more comfortable than other forms of electric heating often used in these Environments. There are additional advantages:
- Since there are no exhaust emissions, no planning is required;
- They work silently and without fumes, without raising health and safety problems;
- Installation is much cheaper than oil or gas alternatives: all you need is an electric cable;
- No maintenance. It is not necessary to maintain an infrared heater once installed;
- You can “concentrate” heat exactly where you want – because there is no heat convection, it is not wasted blowing in unheated areas;
- Far infrared has been shown to have positive effects on metabolism, being the range of waves at which water (which makes up 80% of the skin) most effectively absorbs heat.
Space heating can be used wherever it is necessary to heat a large volume and where the heaters themselves can be placed well out of reach. So workplaces such as workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses, etc. They are ideal places for heaters of this type.